On-Demand Education Marketplace, or ODEM, is a first-of-its-kind education platform using blockchain technology and smart contracts to power blended interactive educational programs. Platforms like Coursera provide online education. ODEM is different because our platform uses the blockchain to foster in-classroom, face-to-face experiences at top educational institutions. We are also allied with Excelorators Inc., which has six years of experience organizing and delivering such cross-border educational programs and experiences. We are building on Excelorators' success.
Articles in this section
- You have filed a U.S. patent for your ODEM Platform. Are there any updates on that?
- How can students start using ODEM? Are there any restrictions, geographical or otherwise, as to who can use it?
- What is the latest status of the ODEM Platform beta?
- How will ODEM use smart contracts?
- What is the Incentive Management Program (IMP)?
- What is Digital Education Certification (DEC)?
- When will your Platform launch?
- What is the current business model for the ODEM Platform?
- How can I beta test your Platform?
- Where are screenshots of the beta version of your Platform?