ODEM’s use of the blockchain promotes credibility and trust for all participants via logistical ease, transparency and identity verification. A decentralized ledger helps maintain identities, govern commitments and ensure that algorithms used to coordinate between many stakeholders are secure and fair. Execution of commitments can be automated and community members are rewarded for being good actors within the platform.
Articles in this section
- How will you scale education? How many educators are set for the beta testing?
- How are you managing language translation?
- If prerequisites are a barrier to education, how will you ensure that students have a skillset to benefit from a particular course?
- Are discounts for early adopter suppliers in perpetuity?
- What's the token price and how long is the lockup after the sale?
- How will the ODEM Platform give students more control of their education?
- How will ODEM leverage artificial intelligence?
- What is the ODEM royalty structure? How will it benefit students and professors?
- How is ODEM addressing higher education's problems?
- Is there a plan for vetting curricula and a longer term plan to implement in school systems?