Transparency is a top consideration at ODEM. Through a distributed ledger of all transactions (both financial and education accreditation), the system provides full transparency during the planning and delivery of educational experiences. Ultimately, this will give students more control over the final cost of their education, as well as greater freedom to negotiate their most-appropriate educational solution.
Articles in this section
- How will you scale education? How many educators are set for the beta testing?
- How are you managing language translation?
- If prerequisites are a barrier to education, how will you ensure that students have a skillset to benefit from a particular course?
- Are discounts for early adopter suppliers in perpetuity?
- What's the token price and how long is the lockup after the sale?
- How will the ODEM Platform give students more control of their education?
- How will ODEM leverage artificial intelligence?
- What is the ODEM royalty structure? How will it benefit students and professors?
- How is ODEM addressing higher education's problems?
- Is there a plan for vetting curricula and a longer term plan to implement in school systems?