ODEM is not an online education platform. ODEM classes are created “on-demand” based on the curricula required by the student and available educators in the space. To address the inherent weaknesses of online learning, we combine a real-world classroom learning experience with the agility and flexibility of the best parts of online education. Within the ODEM Platform, students can select the type of training required and will be matched with an educator that will provide those services in-person.
Articles in this section
- How will you scale education? How many educators are set for the beta testing?
- How are you managing language translation?
- If prerequisites are a barrier to education, how will you ensure that students have a skillset to benefit from a particular course?
- Are discounts for early adopter suppliers in perpetuity?
- What's the token price and how long is the lockup after the sale?
- How will the ODEM Platform give students more control of their education?
- How will ODEM leverage artificial intelligence?
- What is the ODEM royalty structure? How will it benefit students and professors?
- How is ODEM addressing higher education's problems?
- Is there a plan for vetting curricula and a longer term plan to implement in school systems?