Vetting and evaluation of the provided curricula is a core piece of ODEM. ODEM leverages a combination of blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies to create an optimized ecosystem that automates the process of pairing learners and providers, enables intelligent evaluation and rating of courses, and co-creation/optimization of available classes to ensure continual relevancy. Current plans are focused on short to long-term courses that work to supplement school systems.
Articles in this section
- How will you scale education? How many educators are set for the beta testing?
- How are you managing language translation?
- If prerequisites are a barrier to education, how will you ensure that students have a skillset to benefit from a particular course?
- Are discounts for early adopter suppliers in perpetuity?
- What's the token price and how long is the lockup after the sale?
- How will the ODEM Platform give students more control of their education?
- How will ODEM leverage artificial intelligence?
- What is the ODEM royalty structure? How will it benefit students and professors?
- How is ODEM addressing higher education's problems?
- Is there a plan for vetting curricula and a longer term plan to implement in school systems?