Sorry, no. U.S. citizens, residents, or entities (a “U.S. person”) cannot participate in the sale of ODEM Tokens. Also, the purchase of ODEM Tokens on behalf of a U. S. citizen, resident or entity is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- Do you require KYC/AML approvals?
- How can I take part in the ODEM Token Sale?
- Where should I send my funds?
- I’m a U.S. resident. May I participate?
- Citizens of which countries cannot participate in the Token Sale?
- Can I participate without creating an ETH address?
- What type of wallet should I use for the Token Sale?
- Can I refer friends to the Token Sale?
- How does the ODEM Token distribution work?
- How can I stay informed about ODEM?