Countries excluded from the Token Sale are: United States, the Balkan states, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Moldova, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe.
Articles in this section
- Do you require KYC/AML approvals?
- How can I take part in the ODEM Token Sale?
- Where should I send my funds?
- I’m a U.S. resident. May I participate?
- Citizens of which countries cannot participate in the Token Sale?
- Can I participate without creating an ETH address?
- What type of wallet should I use for the Token Sale?
- Can I refer friends to the Token Sale?
- How does the ODEM Token distribution work?
- How can I stay informed about ODEM?