ODEM is a first of its kind education platform using blockchain technology and smart contracts to power blended and interactive educational programs. The ODEM Platform uses the blockchain to organize and deliver in-classroom and blended-learning experiences at top educational institutions. ODEM is building on the success of Excelorators and its six years of experience in providing international educational experiences.
Articles in this section
- Why did you decide to go with Ethereum/IPFS instead of building your blockchain?
- What will ODEM do if there are Ethereum network scalability issues such as capacity constraints on certificate creation?
- How do ODEM lessons and exams take place?
- Has demand for blended learning, the combination of online instruction with traditional classroom teaching, increased?
- What are the advantages of blended learning over in-person or online learning?
- What's the World Economic Forum (WEF) Future of Jobs 2018 Survey say about where education and blockchain are headed by 2022?
- Will ODEM Platform users who pay to see other Platform users' information automatically receive their IPFS passphrases? If so, how can users limit who has access to their passphrases?
- How does ODEM prevent fabricating academic credentials?
- Are you on the Ethereum blockchain?
- Who sets the price of a course? How can a student decide if the price is fair?