ODEM Tokens transactions are faster and cheaper because they're stored on the immutable public Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will reduce the need for costly intermediaries and start transactions instantaneously.
Articles in this section
- What email providers are supported by ODEM?
- Will there be an ODEM Platform API with other systems? If so, to which, and what functionality will it offer?
- Can the look of a certificate/digital badge be customized?
- Will third-party staking be implemented in the future?
- How secure will the ODEM Platform be?
- What patents did you file for and what are their status?
- What are the ODEM Platform’s use cases?
- How can students start using ODEM? Are there any restrictions, geographical or otherwise, as to who can use it?
- What are ODEM’s use cases based upon?
- What’s the ODEM Platform beta's status?