Transactions involving ODEM Tokens are faster and cheaper because they are stored on the immutable public Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts will reduce the need for costly intermediaries.
Articles in this section
- How will ODEM use smart contracts?
- When will your Platform launch?
- What is the current business model for the ODEM Platform?
- Where are screenshots of the beta version of your Platform?
- Is ODEM’s Platform a DApp?
- What is an ERC20 wallet address?
- What sets ODEM apart from BitDegree?
- What makes ODEM different from Coursera and Khan Academy?
- Why would an educator, student or third party want to transact business in ODEM Tokens instead of fiat?
- Can payment of academic programs be made in any currency other than fiat?