ICV allows records to be automatically transferred from the blockchain to an academic institution's database. An institution can select the specific information they want to transfer.
Articles in this section
- What are your Platform’s use cases?
- What are ODEM’s use cases based upon?
- What is Educational Program Staking (EPS)?
- What is the Education Activity Repository (EAR)?
- What is Identity Through Education (ITE)?
- What is Education Certification Viewing (ECV)?
- What is a Perpetual Curriculum Royalty (PCR)?
- What is Program Revenue Sharing (PRS)?
- What are Education Token Sponsorships (ETS)?
- What is Independent Credentialing Verification (ICV)?