The ODEM Program Selection Generator uses data stored within the ODEM Platform, DApp, blockchain, and IPFS (InterPlanetary Filing System) to make recommendations about educational offerings. A student, for example, would request a preferred program, date, price, educator, location, lodging, and travel options. The generator finds the closest matches to trigger program creation. It also creates a smart contract for fulfillment, delivery, and payment.
Articles in this section
- Who sets the price of a course? How can a student determine if the price is fair?
- Will ODEM only offer custom group programs like Excelorators?
- Where will ODEM academic programs be offered?
- What happens if a student or educator repeatedly reneges on a program offered on the ODEM Platform?
- How will AI be used to match students with educators to a program?
- How are you managing language translation?
- Can students directly negotiate the price of academic programs and other services on the ODEM Platform?
- How does ODEM overcome the challenge of distance for students and educators?
- Will all programs and courses offered be accredited?
- Will ODEM offer an academic library to course providers and students?