We're actively seeking to list ODEM Tokens on more exchanges. However, with so many new coins seeking listings, exchanges have responded by charging significant fees ($30,000 to $300,000) for listings. We're careful with the proceeds of our crowdsale. As we continue to deliver on promises related to the development of our Platform, we believe our market support and trading volume will increase.
Articles in this section
- Do you have plans to migrate the ODEM Token from Ethereum to your blockchain or another in the future?
- Are all ODEM Tokens in the marketplace?
- How much did you raise during your token sale?
- What are ODEM’s plans for listing the ODEM Token on more digital currency exchanges?
- What’s a digital token?
- What’s the ERC20 standard?
- Were all unsold ODEM Tokens burned after the crowdsale?
- Did an independent third party audit the ODEM Token? If so, please provide the full name of the auditor and link to the report.
- What's the ODEM Token's current price?
- When will ODEM buy ODEM Tokens?