In May 2018, we filed for provisional U.S. patents on two critical components of the ODEM Platform. We asserted ownership of the Platform's system of staking, or registering for, academic programs as well as other unique design aspects. We made the filings to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Articles in this section
- What email providers are supported by ODEM?
- Will there be an ODEM Platform API with other systems? If so, to which, and what functionality will it offer?
- Can the look of a certificate/digital badge be customized?
- Will third-party staking be implemented in the future?
- How secure will the ODEM Platform be?
- What patents did you file for and what are their status?
- What are the ODEM Platform’s use cases?
- How can students start using ODEM? Are there any restrictions, geographical or otherwise, as to who can use it?
- What are ODEM’s use cases based upon?
- What’s the ODEM Platform beta's status?