A student’s first step is creating a profile on the ODEM Platform by providing information to prove their identity and academic history. It's similar to applying to a traditional school. Profile creation opens the door to a wide range of courses offered by educators around the world. Students can register for courses by staking. You can learn more about education program staking here.
Articles in this section
- Will there be an ODEM Platform API with other systems? If so, to which, and what functionality will it offer?
- Can the look of a certificate/digital badge be customized?
- Will third-party staking be implemented in the future?
- How secure will the ODEM Platform be?
- What patents did you file for and what are their status?
- What are the ODEM Platform’s use cases?
- How can students start using ODEM? Are there any restrictions, geographical or otherwise, as to who can use it?
- What are ODEM’s use cases based upon?
- What’s the ODEM Platform beta's status?
- How will ODEM use smart contracts?