A student’s first step is creating a profile on the ODEM Platform by providing information to prove identity and academic history. It is similar to applying to a traditional school. Profile creation opens the door to a wide range of courses offered by educators around the world. Students can register for courses by staking. You can learn more about education program staking here.
Articles in this section
- You have filed a U.S. patent for your ODEM Platform. Are there any updates on that?
- How can students start using ODEM? Are there any restrictions, geographical or otherwise, as to who can use it?
- What is the latest status of the ODEM Platform beta?
- How will ODEM use smart contracts?
- What is the Incentive Management Program (IMP)?
- What is Digital Education Certification (DEC)?
- When will your Platform launch?
- What is the current business model for the ODEM Platform?
- How can I beta test your Platform?
- Where are screenshots of the beta version of your Platform?