We're addressing the global problem of diploma fraud by using blockchain technology to generate and store verified academic credentials. As the prevalence of blockchain-based records increases, it becomes more difficult for buyers of fake degrees or phony diplomas to present their documents as genuine. That's because blockchain technology enables recruiters, employers, and educational institutions to instantly confirm the authenticity of academic records. Blockchain technology protects data by employing thousands of nodes that must agree on a transaction before it's added to the network.
Articles in this section
- Why have blockchain-based educational records?
- How secure is your Platform?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- Will I need a passphrase to access a certificate?
- How will my digital certificate be protected from unauthorized access?
- Where can I input an IPFS hash to view a digital certificate?
- Where can I view educational certificate information?