We’re approaching education from a few different angles. We’ll offer in-person teaching and blended-learning techniques that mix education technology and customized teaching. We believe that in-person instruction combined with online learning improve outcomes for students. Please take a few minutes to read the following blended learning TeachThought article. Just like the traditional education system, educators administer exams. We’re working with seasoned instructors to develop best-practices for instructors who are new to the ODEM Platform and planning the use of AI technology for student assessment and testing.
Articles in this section
- Why did you decide to go with Ethereum/IPFS instead of building your blockchain?
- What will ODEM do if there are Ethereum network scalability issues such as capacity constraints on certificate creation?
- How do ODEM lessons and exams take place?
- Has demand for blended learning, the combination of online instruction with traditional classroom teaching, increased?
- What are the advantages of blended learning over in-person or online learning?
- What's the World Economic Forum (WEF) Future of Jobs 2018 Survey say about where education and blockchain are headed by 2022?
- Will ODEM Platform users who pay to see other Platform users' information automatically receive their IPFS passphrases? If so, how can users limit who has access to their passphrases?
- How does ODEM prevent fabricating academic credentials?
- Are you on the Ethereum blockchain?
- Who sets the price of a course? How can a student decide if the price is fair?