We’re approaching education from a few different angles. We’ll offer in-person teaching and blended-learning techniques that mix education technology and customized teaching. We believe that in-person instruction combined with online learning improve outcomes for students. Please take a few minutes to read the following article by TeachThought about blended learning. Just like the traditional education system, exams are administered by the educator. We’re working with seasoned instructors to develop best-practices for instructors who are new to the ODEM Platform and planning the use of AI technology for student assessment and testing.
Articles in this section
- How do ODEM lessons and exams take place?
- Will students rate their educators? Will this info be available on the ODEM Platform?
- Who sets the price of a course? How can a student determine if the price is fair?
- Will ODEM only offer custom group programs like Excelorators?
- Where will ODEM academic programs be offered?
- What happens if a student or educator repeatedly reneges on a program offered on the ODEM Platform?
- How will AI be used to match students with educators to a program?
- How are you managing language translation?
- Can students directly negotiate the price of academic programs and other services on the ODEM Platform?
- How does ODEM overcome the challenge of distance for students and educators?