The digital certificates reside on the AES-256-GCM encrypted IPFS. You can only view the certificates if you know their passphrases.
Articles in this section
- Why have blockchain-based educational records?
- How secure is your Platform?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- Will I need a passphrase to access a certificate?
- How will my digital certificate be protected from unauthorized access?
- Where can I input an IPFS hash to view a digital certificate?
- Where can I view educational certificate information?