The digital certificates reside on the AES-256-GCM encrypted IPFS. You can only view the certificates if you know their passphrases.
Articles in this section
- What will protect digital certificates from unauthorized access?
- How can I prove that a certificate stored on the blockchain is authentic?
- Where can I input an IPFS hash to view a digital certificate?
- Will I need a passphrase to access a certificate?
- Where can I view educational certificate information?
- What certificate data does the Ethereum blockchain store?