Your certificate is protected by a passphrase that you control. All ODEM digital certificates will reside on the AES-256-GCM encrypted InterPlanetary File System. You can only view a certificate if you know its passphrase.
Articles in this section
- Why have blockchain-based educational records?
- How secure is your Platform?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- Will I need a passphrase to access a certificate?
- How will my digital certificate be protected from unauthorized access?
- Where can I input an IPFS hash to view a digital certificate?
- Where can I view educational certificate information?