We're addressing the global problem of diploma fraud by using blockchain technology to generate and store verified academic credentials. As the prevalence of blockchain-based records increases, it becomes more difficult for buyers of fake degrees or phony diplomas to present their documents as genuine. That's because blockchain technology enables recruiters, employers, and educational institutions to instantly confirm the authenticity of academic records. Blockchain technology protects data by employing thousands of nodes that must agree on a transaction before it's added to the network.
Articles in this section
- What’s ODEM?
- Why have blockchain-based educational records?
- How can I start using ODEM?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- How secure is your Platform?
- What are your policies governing Platform security?
- What sets you apart from BitDegree?
- What's wrong with today's educational system?
- What's your approach to education?
- What’s your business model?