In a nutshell, many students can't afford higher education. Rising costs and diminishing prospects for well-paying jobs also mean that students are often saddled with crushing debt long after graduation. Structurally, the system is stacked against students because they lack bargaining power to reduce the cost of their studies. Upon graduation, students find out the hard way that their credentials aren't always transferable from one institution or country to another. In short, education is ripe for a company like ODEM to make lifelong learning more accessible, affordable, transferable, and verifiable.
Articles in this section
- What’s your business model?
- What's your approach to education?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- What are your policies governing Platform security?
- How secure is your Platform?
- Will all programs and courses be accredited?
- What's wrong with today's educational system?
- Which elite academic institutions does ODEM currently work with?
- What are your Platform's use cases?
- Where can I learn more about ODEM's services for educational institutions?