We're addressing the global problem of diploma fraud by using blockchain technology to generate and store verified academic credentials. As the prevalence of blockchain-based records increases, it becomes more difficult for buyers of fake degrees or phony diplomas to present their documents as genuine. That's because blockchain technology enables recruiters, employers, and educational institutions to instantly confirm the authenticity of academic records. Blockchain technology protects data by employing thousands of nodes that must agree on a transaction before it's added to the network.
Articles in this section
- What’s your business model?
- What's your approach to education?
- How do you prevent academic credential fraud?
- What are your policies governing Platform security?
- How secure is your Platform?
- Will all programs and courses be accredited?
- What's wrong with today's educational system?
- Which elite academic institutions does ODEM currently work with?
- What are your Platform's use cases?
- Where can I learn more about ODEM's services for educational institutions?