Your certificate is protected by a password that you control. All ODEM digital certificates will reside on the AES-256-GCM encrypted InterPlanetary File System. You can only view a certificate if you know its password.
Articles in this section
- How can I start using ODEM?
- How can I get my digital diploma on the ODEM Platform?
- Why have blockchain-based educational records?
- What's your approach to education?
- How does ODEM integrate with Learning Management Systems?
- Where can I follow you on social media?
- Why should I take short-term educational programs instead of a four-year college degree?
- How are your courses priced?
- Will students rate ODEM educators?
- How will my digital certificate be protected from unauthorized access?