Before claiming your diploma, you must register on the Platform and create a digital wallet. A wallet is where you keep the passphrase to access your diplomas and other certificates.
1. How to register on the Platform.
- Go to odem.cloud.
- Click “Register” -> “Students.”
- Fill in the information (required fields are marked with an asterisk) and click “Register.”
- Go to the email account that you registered with.
- Click the registration confirmation link that was sent to you (it may be in your junk folder).
2. How to create a digital wallet.
- After logging on to our Platform, go to "My Profile."
- Select the "WALLET" tab and click on “Create a Wallet.” You’ll be directed to myetherwallet.com.
- Follow the website’s instructions to create a wallet. PDF Wallet Guide: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iLSi8liDufVSvzPpZPFmfhFA02fnAkZm
- After you’ve obtained your wallet address, paste it into your Profile -> WALLET tab on our Platform.
3. How to claim my digital diploma.
- After registering on the Platform and creating a wallet click “My Profile” and fill out the information within each tab.
- Go to “Completed Programs.”
- Click on a program you want to claim the digital diploma from.
- Click on “GENERATE CERTIFICATE.”
- Enter a passphrase of your choice to encrypt the certificate and push it to the blockchain. Please keep your passphrase in a safe place. It can’t be retrieved if you forget it.
4. How to view my certificate (diploma).
- Wait a few minutes while the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain and click the button titled “VIEW CERTIFICATE.”
- Enter your passphrase to view the certificate.
- Your certificate will load. Congratulations on receiving your digital diploma!
5. How to share my certificate.
- Click on “SHARE MY CREDENTIALS” next to the “VIEW CERTIFICATE” button.
- A window pop-up will appear for you to enter specific dates of when you would like the viewer to have access to proof of your certificate.
- Click on “Generate.”
- Enter the viewer’s email.
- Click “Send.”